If you’re looking for a ceramic coating in Columbus Ohio and the Central Ohio area, then Auto Detail Doctor will help you protect your investment. Opti Coat Pro Plus, and Opti Coat Pro 3, Ceramic Coating lasts the lifetime of your vehicle. They are permanent! As a result, you won’t need to spend hours upon hours washing and waxing your car, truck, or SUV. Conveniently, it’s a one-time application. It’ll permanently protect your vehicle from UV radiation and environmental elements. Best of all, it will make your life a lot easier. You can enjoy your vehicle without the hassle. For instance, you won’t waste time scrubbing, washing, and waxing all the time. Opti Coat ceramic coating is neither wax nor a sealant. It’s a ceramic paint coating that protects the surface of your car from paint damaging contaminants.
Opti Coat must be installed by a professional, certified detailer. This advanced formula forms a bond with your existing paint to form an invisible, harder, candy-like shield. It’s resistant to bug acids, road salt, UV damage, and more! Opti Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating is harder than factory clear coats. In summary, your vehicle’s paint will never need to be waxed again with the proper (easy) care. If you want to keep the gloss, shine, and stunning look of your vehicle, and never wax again, then call us to make your appointment.
Call for a free quote!
NO MORE WAXING!
Opti Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating – Includes a single-stage buff and polish to enhance the shine, gloss, WOW, and bling-bling of your paint. We offer an optional 7 YEAR WARRANTY that includes registration on your CARFAX history report!! NEVER wax your vehicle again!
*Opti Coat Pro PLUS ceramic coating is HARDER and THICKER than the clear coat on your vehicle. It provides increased gloss, shine, slickness, anti-water spotting, and hydrophobic properties. It’ll maintain its awesome finish for the lifetime that you own your vehicle. Your vehicle will be WAY easier to wash and maintain. NEVER wax your car again!
WHAT IS OPTI-COAT PRO PLUS CERAMIC COATING?
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus is a hard-wearing, ceramic clear coat for superior resistance to scratching (9H), and surface protection from chemical etching due to environmental impacts.
- Opti-Coat cross-links, and forms a continuous protective film on the painted surface it is applied to. It’s similar to a single component isocyanate that forms a clear coat finish.
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus has better chemical resistance, scratch and mar resistance, and release properties than any automotive paint coating. In addition, it provides permanent protection for all modern factory paints.
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus will provide the owner with a permanent hydrophobic surface. Your vehicle will be easier to clean, and stay cleaner for longer!
- You’ll maintain a solid resale value when it comes time to upgrade to a new vehicle. We offer an optional 7-year warranty, and once registered, it’ll be noted on your CARFAX history report!
Never wax your vehicle again!
Opti-Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating is not a wax or sealant; as a result, it won’t wash away. It won’t break down over time. Opti-Coat bonds permanently with your factory paint; therefore, it protects the surface indefinitely. It will not delaminate. A single layer of Optimum Clear Coating measures approximately 2 microns in thickness. Opti-Coat Pro Plus is more than 100 times thicker than wax! Effectively, Opti-Coat Pro Plus absorbs damage that would otherwise affect the factory paint.
Swirl marks and light scratches are decreased by the harder Optimum Ceramic Coating. Your paint will be protected and preserved. In addition, Opti-Coat Pro Plus is completely resistant to acidic environmental substances such, as bird droppings. Unlike your factory clear coating that can be permanently damaged, Opti-Coat will not etch or dissolve. Learn more about a ceramic coating in Columbus Ohio from Opti-Coat. It’s absolutely the best. Consequently, it’s an industry-leading professional ceramic coating only available to professionally certified installers.